Goofy's Mini

This is my blog about my MINI COOPER S CONVERTIBLE. It will also have interesting things that have happened to me at work or at home. Since I teach new student pilots how to fly there are always interesting things to share. Also I have a two year old and a 8 month old so things at home get rather interesting also.

Name:
Location: Enid, Oklahoma, United States

06 June 2005

Impatient

Well I checked the mini online site for the status of my Mini then I was so impatient I called the 866 number to find out if it had anything different. The phone says it is scheduled for production with no firm production date, while the web site says it is on order. Oh well I just I will just wait and wait and wait and check back every hour when I am at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home