Goofy's Mini

This is my blog about my MINI COOPER S CONVERTIBLE. It will also have interesting things that have happened to me at work or at home. Since I teach new student pilots how to fly there are always interesting things to share. Also I have a two year old and a 8 month old so things at home get rather interesting also.

Name:
Location: Enid, Oklahoma, United States

10 June 2005

11 Days

Well it took 11 days for my Mini to go from on order to awaiting production. A quick call to the Ask Mini number and I learned that it is scheduled to be completed on the 18th of June. We will see. Hopefully it will get right on a ship and not spend much time waiting for one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Goofy Truax said...

Ok I wanted to leave comments to see what they look like since noone else has. I guess this is just my rantings on the web.

6/10/2005 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home